[kj] Meeting - Saturday

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:06:19 EDT

--part1_ac.48b2f67d.2cb5ac1b_boundary

In a message dated 08/10/03 09:55:52 Pacific Daylight Time,
Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk writes:

> Shall we do The Tottenham or Phoenix Theatre Bar then ?

   Guess we will all go where we end up and eventually we will all end up in
the pit. Leaping around like loons, throwing ourselves here and there, gently
( hahahahaha ) dancing ourselves into a state of euphoria, kicking the crap
out of those that cant keep up and exulting those that ascend to the highest,
pushing here, shoving there, jumping when a moment permits, falling when all is
against us, spotting the prick who trod on your foot at the last gig and
punching the back of his head...hard, then grinning bounce off into the melee,
protecting the girl you've had your eye on all night, then realising the bloke
who's head you punched was her boyfriend.....doh!.

  Fuck it, i cant wait for Saturday, who's up for a bit of diving?

  We Go To The Gathering.

--part1_ac.48b2f67d.2cb5ac1b_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 08/10/03 09:55:52 Pacific Daylight=20=
Time, Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Shall we do The Tottenham or Ph=
oenix Theatre Bar then ?<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Guess we will all go where we end up and eventually we will all=
 end up in the pit. Leaping around like loons, throwing ourselves here and t=
here, gently ( hahahahaha ) dancing ourselves into a state of euphoria, kick=
ing the crap out of those that cant keep up and exulting those that ascend t=
o the highest, pushing here, shoving there, jumping when a moment permits, f=
alling when all is against us, spotting the prick who trod on your foot at t=
he last gig and punching the back of his head...hard, then grinning bounce o=
ff into the melee, protecting the girl you've had your eye on all night, the=
n realising the bloke who's head you punched was her boyfriend.....doh!.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; Fuck it, i cant wait for Saturday, who's up for a bit of diving?<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; We Go To The Gathering.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ac.48b2f67d.2cb5ac1b_boundary--