[kj] O/Tish Who's winning?

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:43:40 +0000

Greetings from rural Buckingham ... it's handy having my sister's house
conveniently located near to Northampton whilst the band take a day off ...
I've just done my laundry too ... rumour has it KJ will be at Rock City
tonight to watch Motorhead ... it was suggested that Lemmy might have been
there last nite ... as for gigs, well I've done 5 on this leg so far
(Brussels, Wolverhampton, Glasgow <£26 return flight !>, Manchester &
Nottingham ... a few more to come too ... anyone notice Raven in a stropp
onstage in Manchester ? ... some grinning goons were winding him up & he
aimed a mouthful of spittle in their general direction ... trouble was that
I walked into the firing line & had to wipe a large globule off my neck ..
thankfully I've kept the trusty tissue and I'm thinking of flogging it on
eBay - any offers ?

(BTW, Raven did apologise yesterday and it was quite funny ... I was
drenched by a gob-full of Raven's beer back in 1985 when they took the stage
at the Hammersmith Palais.)

What was more embarrassing was a more extreme version of Raven's now routine
recognition game where onstage he clocks me, puts hands over his eye/s
similulating a pair of bino's - at Manchester he screamed out "£$%^&*%$
SPOTTER !" and some guy standing next to me leaned over and said "Was he
doing that to you ?". "Erm, nah, nah, someone else I think..." followed by a
hasty exit into the mosh.

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *