[kj] What is your battle cry?

Matt Platts gathering@misera.net
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:17:11 +0100

--=====================_17191490==.ALT

I'm going to fuck you with such zeal, you'll reincarnate as an X-file!!!"

Oh yes! All I need now is a battle...

<http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php>http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

At 15:04 08/10/2003, you wrote:

>Zang! Who is that, prowling across the plains! It is Bluefeathers, hands
>clutching a reflective halberd! She grunts mightily:
>
>"I'm going to torment you so heinously, the Earth will spin twice as fast!"
>Uh-oh. heheh.
>
>MR
>
>jo <jo@arcadia.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>Sounds like you've got a bit of wind there Dee Dee, gripe water should
>>sort it out a treat:-))
>>jo
>>

>>>"In the name of malice, I shall fill the world with the stench of death!!!"
>>>Not sure I like the sound of this, tho I have been feeling slightly
>>>homicidal of late......................
>>>DeeDee

>>>Do you Yahoo!?
>>><http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=s%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail>The
>>>New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search
>

>Do you Yahoo!?
><http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=s%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail>The
>New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search

--=====================_17191490==.ALT

<b><i>I'm going to fuck you with such zeal, you'll reincarnate as an
that, prowling across the plains! It is <b>Bluefeathers</b>, hands
clutching a reflective halberd! She grunts mightily:<br><br>
<b><i>&quot;I'm going to torment you so heinously, the Earth will spin
twice as fast!&quot;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
MR<br><br>
like you've got a bit of wind there Dee Dee, gripe water should sort it
out a treat:-))<br>
jo<br>
<b><i>&quot;In the name of malice, I shall fill the world with the stench
of death!!!&quot;<br>
</i></b>Not sure I like the sound of this, tho I have been feeling
slightly homicidal of late......................<br>
DeeDee<br><br>
<b><i>jo
wrote: <br>
<b><i>&quot;I'm going to smack you into the danger zone, and add a notch
to my bedpost!!&quot;<br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
jo<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
New Yahoo! Shopping</a> - with improved product
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
New Yahoo! Shopping</a> - with improved product search