[kj] no fish & bpf

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:54:24 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3148448064_70157_MIME_Part

Hmmm....in my rush to be a gushing fanboy, I typed "NHC". That's incorrect,
of course.

Alex in nYc

----------
From: "Alex Smith" <vassifer@earthlink.net>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] no fish & bpf
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003, 8:44 AM

Tell him I'm the jerk that accosted him on Lafayette Street in front of
Tower Video a few weeks back.

Alex in NHC

----------
From: mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] no fish & bpf
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003, 2:17 AM

&
Was there a dead fish with said plain brown envelope?
No, just a piece of paper

maybe the oct. nyc gathereers could do some bpf hunting ..course he might
not want to be bothered, especially out of the blue by a dozen or so sloppy
kj fanatics but maybe we could find him and
bring him some flowers
I've arranged to see him for a drink and a chat.
If I go around to his house I might well take him some flowers on behalf of
you rabble...

.................. and a singing telegram
no!

cheers,
colesy, still confused over that brown envelope...
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

--MS_Mac_OE_3148448064_70157_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] no fish & bpf</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Hmmm....in my rush to be a gushing fanboy, I typed &quot;NHC&quot;. That's =
incorrect, of course.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in nYc<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Tell him I'm the jerk that accosted him on Lafayette Street in front of Tow=
er Video a few weeks back.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NHC<BR>
<BR>