[kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye?

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:50:05 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3148447805_54574_MIME_Part

" I would even go so far as to say that this was one of their best pieces
ever. "

Hmmmm. Honestly? I think it's an utterly forgettable track.

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "Sven Oliver Roth" <rothsvenoliver@hotmail.com>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye?
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003, 5:14 AM

Yes, KJ reconvened in 1997 to contribute this amazing song to the West
Memphis CD. Presently I listen to this amazing piece every morning. I would
even go so far as to say that this was one of their best pieces ever.

I haven't seen this song anywhere for dowmload so far but got it as track
No.9 on the "Aotearoa" CD which I bought quite recently on eBay. To my
surprise I didn't get an "official CD" but a burned copy (although very
nicely done). I wasn't pissed because of the great and completely unknown KJ
material (includes also a KJ track made for Paul Verhoeven's movie Show
Girls).

If the guy who sold this item to me is here on the list, please e-mail me, I
am curious and have a few questions ;)

>From: Mistress Raevyn
>To: gathering@misera.net
>Subject: Re: [kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye?
>Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I believe it is on the The West Memphis 3 cd.
>
>MR
>
>MADELYLE@aol.com wrote:
>Was the track "Our Last Goodbye" ever on any joke records.If so, which one?
when did it come out?
>i've just downloaded it and it's pretty damn good. I would just like to
know where its place is on the KJ discography.

>Cheers
>
>Lyle

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
<http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2734??PS=>  with MSN 8.

--MS_Mac_OE_3148447805_54574_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
&quot; I would even go so far as to say that this was one of their best pie=
ces ever. &quot;<BR>
<BR>
Hmmmm. Honestly? I think it's an utterly forgettable track.<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
From: &quot;Sven Oliver Roth&quot; &lt;rothsvenoliver@hotmail.com&gt;<BR>
To: gathering@misera.net<BR>
Subject: Re: [kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye?<BR>
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003, 5:14 AM<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, KJ reconvened in 1997 to contribute this amazing song to t=
he West Memphis CD. Presently I listen to this amazing piece every morning. =
I would even go so far as to say that this was one of their best pieces ever=
. <BR>
<BR>
I haven't seen this song anywhere for dowmload so far but got it as track N=
o.9 on the &quot;Aotearoa&quot; CD which I bought quite recently on eBay. To=
 my surprise I didn't get an &quot;official CD&quot; but a burned copy (alth=
ough very nicely done). I wasn't pissed because of the great and completely =
unknown KJ material (includes also a KJ track made for Paul Verhoeven's movi=
e Show Girls). <BR>
<BR>
If the guy who sold this item to me is here on the list, please e-mail me, =
I am curious and have a few questions ;) <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&gt;From: Mistress Raevyn <BR>
&gt;Reply-To: <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>gathering@misera.net</U></FONT> <BR>
&gt;To: <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>gathering@misera.net</U></FONT> <BR>
&gt;Subject: Re: [kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye? <BR>
&gt;Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:12:34 -0700 (PDT) <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;I believe it is on the The West Memphis 3 cd. <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;MR <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>MADELYLE@aol.com</U></FONT> wrote: <BR>
&gt;Was the track &quot;Our Last Goodbye&quot; ever on any joke records.If =
so, which one? when did it come out? <BR>
&gt;i've just downloaded it and it's pretty damn good. I would just like to=
 know where its place is on the KJ discography. <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;Cheers <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;Lyle <BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt;Do you Yahoo!? <BR>
&gt;The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search <BR>
<BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"3" WIDTH=3D"100%"><BR>
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection &lt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">=
<U>http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2734??PS</U></FONT>=3D&gt; &nbsp;with MSN 8. ______=