[kj] Re. .Our Last Goodbye?

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 05:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

The very same. Currently playing in QOTSA.

--- bluce ree <bluceree2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
is that the guy from The Screaming Trees?  I saw them live supporting Alice=
 In Chains and they had the best drummer I had ever seen (at that point any=
way).

Rob's Arse <joker@Z6.com> wrote:

Its worth buying the cd if you can. Not just for the cause, but there is th=
e most beautiful track from Mark Lanegan on it. Can't remember what it's ca=
lled but it is superb.

--- Mistress Raevyn wrote:
I believe it is on the The West Memphis 3 cd.=20

MR

MADELYLE@aol.com wrote:
Was the track "Our Last Goodbye" ever on any joke records.If so, which one?=
 when did it come out?
i've just downloaded it and it's pretty damn good. I would just like to kno=
w where its place is on the KJ discography.

Cheers

Lyle=20