[kj] OT: Gov. Schwarzenegger

bluce ree gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:50:49 +0100 (BST)

--0-1123505800-1065603049=:86025

I dont have any cynicism left, from the moment i saw the poster ad
for Bad Boys 2  i feel as if i've had all the incredulity squeezed from me.

I'm actually a big fan of Arnie's films, upto Total Recall anyway.  But electing him govenor?  On the strength of him saying 'I vill torminate de oppozition' or something...

Is Jessy Ventura still in politics?  Maybe if America can make him President we could feasibly see America being run by the cast of 'Predator'.  The Vice-President could be the bloke who looks like Ainsley Harriott who says 'I'm gonna have me some fun'.  At least when there is another gulf war the footage would be more entertaining.

--0-1123505800-1065603049=:86025

<P>I dont have any cynicism left, from the moment i saw the poster ad <BR>for Bad Boys 2&nbsp; i feel as if i've had all the incredulity squeezed from me. </P>
<P>I'm actually a big fan of Arnie's films, upto Total Recall anyway.&nbsp; But electing him govenor?&nbsp; On the strength of him saying 'I vill torminate de oppozition' or something...</P>
--0-1123505800-1065603049=:86025--