[kj] O/Tish Who's winning?

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:38:22 +0100

Is has to be Jane by a long way! If Camden is included, I'm only on 7
(Paula is now 2 behind me!)

BTW: Spoke to the girl in the spangly dress who danced on stage at
Manchester. She is a gatherer, but couldn't remember what she calls herself
on this list, and as I'm rubbish with names, I can't remember her proper
name either!

Mik

                    Jelbod@aol.com
                    Sent by:               To:     Gathering@misera.net
                    gathering-admin@       cc:
                    misera.net             Subject:     [kj] O/Tish Who's winning?

                    07/10/2003 16:57
                    Please respond
                    to gathering

  So who is winning the most KJ gigs seen?
   By my reckoning it's gotta be Jane and Iain, am i wrong, can we tally up
yet? Do we wait till the end of the world tour?
    I reckon 2nd and 3rd place so far must be Mik n Paula, with Antoni not
far behind or possibly in front.

  Answers on a postcard please.

   Jel....lagging with 1 gig so far.....but 2 come Saturday...cant wait.

Mik Raven
Redwood Systems Ltd
Headway Business Park, Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, WF2 7AZ.
Tel  +44 (0) 1924 880750
Fax +44 (0) 1924 880759
MRaven@redwoodsystems.co.uk

For more details about Redwood Systems Ltd please see
www.redwoodsystems.co.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
We apologise if you have received this email in error and ask that you
please notify the sender immediately by return mail and delete this mail
and any attachments without retaining a copy.
Any representations (contractual or otherwise), views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the company.