[kj] the greatest live band on the planet!

Bob Barathy gathering@misera.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:05:33 +0100

Manchester was a great night...

Great to meet some of the Gatherers on the night (Al, Lisa, Daz, Phil and
Mik (briefly)). Nearly got into a T shirt swap with Raven but it didn't
quite come off. I can echo previous comments about Loose Cannon being better
live - so too where Communion and Panda but the highlight for me has to have
been Follow the Leaders! A two hour set list playing 19 songs fucking
excellent!!!

The journey home was quite interesting too as we missed the last train by 10
minutes and hadn't reckoned on Manchester closing at midnight, so had to
take refuge in a gay bar until we were chucked out and spent the night (not)
sleeping on a bench at Piccadilly Station (all part of life's rich
tapestry!).

Bob