[kj] KJ@CMJinNYC

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:27:34 +0100

A bit of a quandary.
Big Life have said they can probably get me a couple of passes for CMJ.
I may well be able to pick these up before I leave, in which case
it's not a problem.
What I don't want is to turn up on the night to chimes of "big who?,
mike what?" etc etc.
Alexinnyc would it be possible to buy me a ticket just in case?
Full reimbursement and beers of course.
Cheapest flights so far are Kuwait Airlines and Air India.
I think the food on the latter holds sway.
Not to mention the security checks on the former!

Also does anybody know who sent me a ticket for Saturday's Astoria in
a plain brown envelope with nothing else inside but a scrap of paper
with "complications!" written on it?
Weird...

cheers,
colesy