[kj] Used CDs

Leigh Newton gathering@misera.net
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

yeah, even though i agree with about 40% of what this
guy has to say (although he was pretty smack on about
The Melvins "Stag" album-my favourite of theirs), i
just find scathing and unforgiving send-ups like this
pretty hilarious. it's like looking in the mirror and
pissing your pants with laughter. sort of like that.

Leigh

http://ilx.wh3rd.net/thread.php?msgid=3867517#3868018

=====
http://www.daiquiri.tvheaven.com