[kj] O/Tish Who's winning?

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:57:38 EDT

--part1_54.1a0a959c.2cb43c72_boundary

  So who is winning the most KJ gigs seen?
   By my reckoning it's gotta be Jane and Iain, am i wrong, can we tally up
yet? Do we wait till the end of the world tour?
    I reckon 2nd and 3rd place so far must be Mik n Paula, with Antoni not
far behind or possibly in front.

  Answers on a postcard please.

   Jel....lagging with 1 gig so far.....but 2 come Saturday...cant wait.

--part1_54.1a0a959c.2cb43c72_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
&nbsp; So who is winning the most KJ gigs seen?<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; By my reckoning it's gotta be Jane and Iain, am i wrong, can we=
 tally up yet? Do we wait till the end of the world tour?<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I reckon 2nd and 3rd place so far must be Mik n Paula, wi=
th Antoni not far behind or possibly in front. <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; Answers on a postcard please.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Jel....lagging with 1 gig so far.....but 2 come Saturday...cant=
 wait.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_54.1a0a959c.2cb43c72_boundary--