[kj] Who's off to Bristol?

james harper gathering@misera.net
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:03:30 +0000

>The friend we're staying with has proposed the Hatchet beforehand.

I agree, I checked it out and it seems like the best option both for
atmosphere and proximity to the gig.

I've also uploaded a few dodgy shots of myself to a Faceparty site, so
people can see what i look like. Apologies for bad photography and/or mental
trauma, but you can find them here:

http://www.faceparty.com/jimharper

On the day I'll be wearing black jeans, red shirt, black leather jacket,
black doc martens and sporting the customary poncey goatee beard (and short
red hair). I'll be there from about 4 p.m. onwards.

It's hard to express just how excited I am.

Jim.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com