[kj] Set list Liverpool and Leeds

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:03:31 +0100

>(the one who looks a bit scared on the Jaz and Lisa G  photo=20
>http://www.btinternet.com/~fallofbecause/pics/KJ_Liverpool/)

Looking at your eye's I'm a bit worried as to exactly what Jaz is doing =
you !!=20

:o)

This communication may contain information that is confidential and =
legally
privileged.It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If =
you
are not the intented recipient(s), please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information =
within
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have recieved this
destoy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
liability for action taken reliance on the content of this message. =
This
communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet =
Enfield
& Haringey  Health Communities.