[kj] Re: [kj]Glasgow setlist 04-10-03

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:50:05 +0100

Yeah, fucking great gig... but yet again stopped early cos of some fucking=
=20
pish glorified disco afterwards. This happens so often nowadays... not only=
=20
do we suffer the early start, thus missing that pre-gig warmup in the=20
boozer, we get short-changed 'cos some disco-dancing motherfucker can't=20
wait an extra 15mins so that those of us who've paid =A315 actually get the=
=20
full fucking show our hard-earned cash went on. My, that was a long=20
sentence.  Judging by the other setlists, we missed out on Asteroid and=20
(even worse) Follow The Leaders.   Fucking shit fucking clubs, fuck=20
'em!   There, I feel better now...
Next show for me is Dublin... no early start/early finish I hope!

Dave