[kj] Re: tickets

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

--0-847204805-1065391170=:53590

Dude!
Alex hangs his bits on the other side of the river. I'm spacing out in New Jersey, where they must extradite women that don't have the cuttest asses. I kid you not!

Enjoy the gig, have a drink for me!

Stuart in NJ (not related, but indebted, to Alex in NYC)

Mohomadom@aol.com wrote:

Hi Stuart in nyc (are you & Alex related by the way)

Received 2 tickets today, many thanks. Do you know if the cheque has made it's way north of the border? I read in the paper today, my local post box got blown up by kids!! Don't think your post was in there though, but it made an interesting read :-)

Thanks again, and enjoy cmj and all with whom you gather

graham

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

--0-847204805-1065391170=:53590

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Dude!</DIV>
<DIV>Alex hangs his bits on the&nbsp;other side of the&nbsp;river.&nbsp;I'm spacing out in New Jersey, where they must extradite women that don't have the cuttest asses. I kid you not!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy the gig, have a drink for me!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Stuart in&nbsp;NJ&nbsp;(not related, but indebted, to Alex in NYC)<BR><BR><BR><B><I>Mohomadom@aol.com</I></B> wrote: </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT lang=11 face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>Hi Stuart in nyc (are you &amp; Alex related by the way)<BR><BR>Received 2 tickets today, many thanks. Do you know if the cheque has made it's way north of the border? I read in the paper today, my local post box got blown up by kids!! Don't think your post was in there though, but it made an interesting read :-)<BR><BR>Thanks again, and enjoy cmj and all with whom you gather<BR><BR>graham</FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT></DIV><BR><BR>If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.<p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-847204805-1065391170=:53590--