[kj] 3rd of Oct Liverpool Gig Report !!!

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Sat, 04 Oct 2003 15:16:35 -0500

"Just one for Alex, who always disagree with this but... "

Hmmm. Wasn't aware of that, but cheers! I'm completely excited to hear
"Kings & Queens" (or anything else from NIGHTTIME, really). Glad to hear it
went over well.

Eighteen days and counting!!!!!

Alex in NYC