[kj] 6th meeting place

Mark Saxton gathering@misera.net
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:03:29 +0100

didn't realise till after the event), Jane and Iain and maybe a couple =
more. Anyway would like to make firmer arrangements for Nottingham and =
Sheffield, respond purlease.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: J.D.Spooner=20
  To: gathering@misera.net=20
  Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 9:13 AM
  Subject: [kj] 6th meeting place

  Is  anyone  putting a  list  of  Pubs  up that we  will be meeting at.
  also moveing onto 7th & Nott's rock city .
  will it  be  poselble to get Tickets  still for  that show.
  Didnt have enough  money  a few weeks  back but do  now.
  & 1 show  is good  but 2 is brillant

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C38A5E.C29C54D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rock City hasn't sold out,though I hear =
that=20
they've been hammering the album at weekends at the ever popular =
"alternative=20
night" ,(nowadays more a nu-metal mecca)&nbsp;so maybe there will be a =
good=20
response..I did suggest the Tap and Tumbler for pre gig beverages at=20
Nottingham&nbsp;( which for unknowing parties is located on the street =
parallel=20
to Talbot street where RC is situated.If you stand on the steps of RC =
and face=20
out, you can&nbsp; turn right (or left and reverse following=20
directions)&nbsp;and traipse around the car park 100 yds up, turn left =
100 yds=20
down,left again.Tap and Tumbler on your right about 62 yds down&nbsp;but =
there=20
has been no response so maybe we'll see some of you in =
there.&nbsp;&nbsp;There=20
will probably be a Sanctuary disco afterwards as there was last week at =
the=20
Cramps, great for&nbsp;children of the 80s=20
like&nbsp;myself.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;=20
Somehow i expected to "know" who people from the board were&nbsp;at=20
Camden&nbsp;without arranging anything prior, to no avail, hence a =
pissed=20
Ranjeef wandering around afterwards asking randomly if people were part =
of the=20
Gathering. I spoke briefly to Jel, who was with Rob and Raven and Brian=20
Whitehead (though I didn't realise till after the event), Jane and Iain =
and=20
maybe a couple more. Anyway would like to make firmer arrangements for=20
Nottingham and Sheffield, respond purlease.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dspoon66@nildram.co.uk=20
  href=3D"mailto:spoon66@nildram.co.uk">J.D.Spooner</A> </DIV>
title=3Dgathering@misera.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:gathering@misera.net">gathering@misera.net</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, October 04, =
2003 9:13=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [kj] 6th meeting =
place</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is&nbsp; anyone&nbsp; putting a&nbsp; =
list&nbsp;=20
  of&nbsp; Pubs&nbsp; up that we&nbsp; will be&nbsp;meeting =
at.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>also moveing onto 7th &amp; Nott's =
rock city=20
  .</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>will it&nbsp; be&nbsp; poselble to =
get=20
  Tickets&nbsp; still for&nbsp; that show.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Didnt have&nbsp;enough&nbsp; =
money&nbsp; a few=20
  weeks&nbsp; back but do&nbsp; now.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&amp; 1 show&nbsp; is good&nbsp; but =
2 is=20
  brillant</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C38A5E.C29C54D0--