[kj] union square

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 13:32:39 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3148032759_462596_MIME_Part

Barry Andrews of XTC (keyboards and vocals)

Alex in NYC

----------
From: mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] union square
Date: Fri, Oct 3, 2003, 11:55 AM

They all sound pretty reasonable. If it makes any diference to you, the
Union Square is the most conveniently located to the gig venue (also my
neighborhood). I can stroll by and check it out today, if you'd like (and
make sure it's not a total flea-bag deathtrap).
Yes please Alex.
...and which ex-member of XTC was in Shriekback?
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

--MS_Mac_OE_3148032759_462596_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] union square</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Barry Andrews of XTC (keyboards and vocals)<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>