[kj] NYC hotels

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:34:09 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3148025650_34838_MIME_Part

Hiya Mike....

They all sound pretty reasonable. If it makes any diference to you, the
Union Square is the most conveniently located to the gig venue (also my
neighborhood). I can stroll by and check it out today, if you'd like (and
make sure it's not a total flea-bag deathtrap).

Alex in NYC

----------
From: mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] NYC hotels
Date: Fri, Oct 3, 2003, 4:41 AM

OK NYC gatherers, that means you Alex.

Here's what I've found so far.
I'm quite capable of making my own decisions but a little guidance wouldn't
go amiss.
At the moment Union Square looks favourite.
cheers,
colesy

<<The Pennsylvania Hotel $110 /night
a large, moderately priced property, located on 7th Avenue, spanning the
entire block between 32nd and 33rd Streets.>>

<<Murray Hill Inn $116.25 /night
143 East 30th Street
*  Cozy 50 room Inn located on a lovely tree-lined street in the quiet
residential neighborhood of Murray Hill. Close to midtown and downtown
Manhattan, within walking distance of Times Square, Madison Square Garden,
Grand Central Station, Macy's, the Empire State Building, shopping,
restaurants and nightlife.>>

<<Ramada Inn New York New York $99/night
161 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016 US
   *  Fantastic NYC Location close to all attractions and business centers.
* 5th Ave Shopping within walking distance * NYU * NYU Medical Center only 1
block * Complimentary Continental Breakfast * Great Restaurants within
walking distance * Friendly/Multi-Lingual Staff * Great Location for all
your needs>>
<<*  The Union Square Inn $97.50/night
 209 East 14th Street
 a small boutique hotel with 41 charming rooms, combining a landmark
building with modern decor. Close to Midtown and Downtown,>>

--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

--MS_Mac_OE_3148025650_34838_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] NYC hotels</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Hiya Mike....<BR>
<BR>
They all sound pretty reasonable. If it makes any diference to you, the Uni=
on Square is the most conveniently located to the gig venue (also my neighbo=
rhood). I can stroll by and check it out today, if you'd like (and make sure=
 it's not a total flea-bag deathtrap).<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>
<BR>