[kj] [OT] Fwd: [revolutionUK] event at LSE if ya fancy

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:20:43 +0200

----55986b6f42b9246f

Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:12:48 +0000
From: Justin Brett <justin_l_brett@hotmail.com>
Subject: [revolutionUK] event at LSE if ya fancy
To: revolutionUK@yahoogroups.com
Bcc:

isnt it great my manager told me to distribute this

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: KNK To: Subject: FWD: UKBAKU: no new oil
gathering - please circulate IMPORTANT NOTICE! PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY!
AND APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING!