[kj] NYC

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:37:28 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3147943048_65949_MIME_Part

Well, I don't rightly know, but I can probably find out. A friend of mine
came to visist about a year ago with his girlfriend and stayed somewhere
that he said was pretty reasonable. Lemme see if I can find out that info.
Stay tuned.

----------
From: mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] NYC
Date: Thu, Oct 2, 2003, 9:51 AM

Jester said:
You coming to the states, Colsey? (colesy by the way!!)

I'm sorely tempted!!
How much are cheap hotels in the metropolis?
Safe ones!!
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

--MS_Mac_OE_3147943048_65949_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] NYC</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Well, I don't rightly know, but I can probably find out. A friend of mine c=
ame to visist about a year ago with his girlfriend and stayed somewhere that=
 he said was pretty reasonable. Lemme see if I can find out that info. Stay =
tuned.<BR>
<BR>
A<BR>
<BR>