[kj] 6th of Oct Manchester

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:49:07 +0100

I am hiring a van on Sunday, and Monday, not just for the gigs, but to bring
back a lot of my possessions from my parents in Leeds. Otherwise I would
have gone on the train

-----Original Message-----
From: Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 [mailto:gathering-admin@misera.net] On
Behalf Of Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42
Sent: 02 October 2003 14:53
To: Gathering2
Subject: RE: [kj] 6th of Oct Manchester

Ditto re: Liverpool.

Lisa - I don't drive to Manchester Uni very often for gigs, but when we do,
I usually park on the sidestreets around Jabez Clegg opposite from the venue
(i.e.: Dover Street, Portsmouth Street), and have never, (touch wood), had
any problems. That said, when I'm driving, I tend to get there late, and
leave early, so limiting the window of opportunity for any thieves/vandals.

Alternatively, there are secure car parks nearer the city centre just off
Oxford Road, so you could park there, and get the bus down to the venue.

Jane