[kj] enough already

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:57:37 EDT

--part1_51.353a5158.2cac7da1_boundary

<A HREF="http://www.thedarknessrock.com/">http://www.thedarknessrock.com/</A>

here you go, if you want to go on and on about the Dorkness, click above.
don`t like to sound all pissed off, but we`ve given this bunch of lady boys
more christing publicity than all the media in england this past week or so.
And they`re not even christing well paying for it (are they). so stop it.

a certain bunch of post-punk industrial metal "goth princes" (hehe) happen to
be in town, you may have heard.

with swivelling eyes

graham

--part1_51.353a5158.2cac7da1_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"11"><A HREF=3D"http://www.thedarknessrock.com/">http://ww=
w.thedarknessrock.com/</A><BR>
<BR>
here you go, if you want to go on and on about the Dorkness, click above.<BR=

don`t like to sound all pissed off, but we`ve given this bunch of lady boys=20=
more christing publicity than all the media in england this past week or so.=
 And they`re not even christing well paying for it (are they). so stop it. <=

<BR>
a certain bunch of post-punk industrial metal "goth princes" (hehe) happen t=
o be in town, you may have heard. <BR>
<BR>
with swivelling eyes<BR>
<BR>