[kj] OT: F-Space

Djehuti111 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:09:32 -0700 (PDT)

93 Javier,

--- Javier Garcia <jagargal@lycos.com> wrote:
> Aleph,
> Downloaded that QuickTime movie of the mobilization
> site, the band sounds very good, and looks pretty
> cool!!.

 Many Thanks.

 Heh,
I do have to confess though that you'll have to look
awful hard to find a picture of me on that site.

 The only performance that I've done so far with the
group was the Timothy North benefit.
 I missed my chance to go and play this year out at
Burning Man, so they performed as a 2 piece.

 I was asked to join the band back in January of this
year. Before that point they existed mainly as the
2-piece core of Scot and Ethan with an ever revolving
guest list of musicians and wracketeers.

 I'm pretty excited that this project is really
stating to move. It's been a long time since I've felt
this passionate about playing Music.
 It must be all that FIRE! ;)

 We already have a few NY dates for early November and
have been asked to take part in next years Lowlands
Festival which will eventually develop into a full
fledged European tour.

> What's your role in F-Space? I suppose
> you're not exactly a drummer, but a percussionist,
> am I right?

 I'm primarily a drummer/percussionist.
I also play some guitar/bass and contribute various
electronic manipulations.

> Are there any mp3's to download on the web?

 Nothing up yet, but having just completed the
in-house studio, the recordings have just begun.

 Stay tuned....

 93 93/93
 A L P

> cheers!
>
> Javier
> mexico city

> >> cute

> parties
> >> as

=====
"the unfragmentary non-atomic fact of my universality"