[kj] RE: DORKNESS

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:04:18 +0100

--------------DB408512F1507F914A580636

No Alex you are 100% right. Rehashed lukewarm big hair spandex
nonsense - the only talent I'll grant the Dorkness is perfect timing,
having spotted a gaping hole in the market. The 'Ironic' tag is what
really pisses me off about this band; an easy get out clause, if you
slag them, their fans say 'Oh, it's ironic, where's your sense of
humour?'. I HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR - THAT'S WHY I'M
LAUGHING AT THE CUNTS

Alex Smith wrote:

> Just dropped the wife off at the office, and as is my ritual, I popped into
> Tower Records, which is only a couple of doors down. I spotted the new
> Darkness album on the new release racks. I've never heard them, but they
> just seem like a re-re-re-re-re-hashed Spinal Tap gag. Geddit? Ironic
> hair-metal. Yawn. Haven't we been there a bajillion times by this point?
>
> Am I wrong in this assumption?

--------------DB408512F1507F914A580636

No Alex you are 100% right. Rehashed lukewarm big hair spandex
my ritual, I popped into
new
they

--------------DB408512F1507F914A580636--