[kj] Quiz Question

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:27:35 +0100

>What 3 word phrase is written on the front of the tour bus?

Stop! Children Crossing

privileged.It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not the intented recipient(s), please note that any form of
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have recieved this
destoy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any
liability for action taken reliance on the content of this message. This
& Haringey  Health Communities.