[KJ] Ultimate version of Camden show

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:44:21 EST

--part1_14c.278846ef.2cfbbeb5_boundary

What a great concert! I'm shaken! I was able to convert the songs using
Winzip and listen to them, but I cannot get them to burn to a cd. Any ideas on how
or if this can be done? Thanks for the help!

--part1_14c.278846ef.2cfbbeb5_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">What a great concert! I'm shaken! I was able to conver=
t the songs using Winzip and listen to them, but I cannot get them to burn t=
o a cd. Any ideas on how or if this can be done? Thanks for the help!</FONT>=
</HTML>

--part1_14c.278846ef.2cfbbeb5_boundary--