[kj] The Chat Transcript

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:22:31 -0600

--B_3153050552_11476369

Chat Transcript is up. It is edited, to just carry the important stuff, and
you get away from the one banishment we had to do...but now my eyes are
crossed. I hope nothing is formatted wrong, so that you CANT read it right.
Let me know if there is something wrong with formatting, and I will fix it
tomorrow. I need a break from all this the rest of the day...

Overall, last night went well....but as usual, one fucking ass hole gets mad
and kind of fucks the good mood I was in, up...I fucking love hate mail and
shit...the ungrateful, manner-less people can suck the shit right out a my
corn hole...fuck them!!!!

Anyway, got to http://killing-joke.com/index1.html and follow the links.

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"

--B_3153050552_11476369

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>The Chat Transcript</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Chat Transcript is up. =
It is edited, to just carry the important stuff, and you get away from the o=
ne banishment we had to do...but now my eyes are crossed. I hope nothing is =
formatted wrong, so that you CANT read it right. Let me know if there is som=
ething wrong with formatting, and I will fix it tomorrow. I need a break fro=
m all this the rest of the day...<BR>
<BR>
Overall, last night went well....but as usual, one fucking ass hole gets ma=
d and kind of fucks the good mood I was in, up...I fucking love hate mail an=
d shit...the ungrateful, manner-less people can suck the shit right out a my=
 corn hole...fuck them!!!!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Anyway, got to <a href=3D"http://killing-joke.com/index1.html">http://killing=
-joke.com/index1.html</a> and follow the links.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Killing Joke1st al=
bum"><I>KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR! <BR>
OCCISIO LOCATIO <BR>
<BR>
THE WEBMASTER, <BR>
JESTER <BR>
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM<BR>
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM <BR>
<BR>
</I></FONT></SPAN><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-siz=
e:10.0px'>There is no place like 127.0.0.1<BR>
<BR>
&quot;In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows o=
r Gates?&quot;</SPAN></FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3153050552_11476369--