[kj] The Chat

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:07:41 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3153038861_103986_MIME_Part

"We will have the transcript up after I get some sleep. "

Cheers, thanks, Jester! I do hope there weren't too many fishing questions.

Alex in NYC....who almost lost an eye fly-fishing in Montana

----------
From: Jester <webmaster@killing-joke.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: [kj] The Chat
Date: Sun, Nov 30, 2003, 6:35 AM

We will have the transcript up after I get some sleep.

Thanks to all that stayed up late, or got up early for this. Hopefully, we
will have many more of these to come.

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"

--MS_Mac_OE_3153038861_103986_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] The Chat</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
&quot;We will have the transcript up after I get some sleep. &quot;<BR>
<BR>
Cheers, thanks, Jester! I do hope there weren't too many fishing questions.=
<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC....who almost lost an eye fly-fishing in Montana<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>