[kj] KILLING JOKE CHAT INFO

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:39:16 -0600

--B_3152972357_6770452

Ok muggs...

For those that have NOT registered for the chat room, do so NOW. About an
hour or two before the Joke chat, I will shut that function down to speed up
the server. I expect a few people on tonight, and the more using the chat,
the slower it gets.

I have just gotten confirmation that the chat will begin at about 9:00PM or
a little after, and that is New Zealand time.

Currently it is about 3:30AM GMT.

In Texas it is 5:30PM CST

New Zealand is currently 12:30PM

UK Time is 11:30PM

IF you need to find your time zone to NZ time zone, please see

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

I also would suggest logging on about 30 minutes to an hour prior to the
beginning of the chat. This keeps things from bogging down, while the band
is trying to log on. As a courtesy to them, log in early.

Other than that, have a blast with this...

Glad to have the Joke using our site, and feel privileged to host this
thing.

KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR!
OCCISIO LOCATIO

THE WEBMASTER,
JESTER
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

"In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows or
Gates?"

--B_3152972357_6770452

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>KILLING JOKE CHAT INFO</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Ok muggs...<BR>
<BR>
For those that have NOT registered for the chat room, do so NOW. About an h=
our or two before the Joke chat, I will shut that function down to speed up =
the server. I expect a few people on tonight, and the more using the chat, t=
he slower it gets.<BR>
<BR>
I have just gotten confirmation that the chat will begin at about 9:00PM or=
 a little after, and that is New Zealand time.<BR>
<BR>
Currently it is about 3:30AM GMT.<BR>
<BR>
In Texas it is 5:30PM CST<BR>
<BR>
New Zealand is currently 12:30PM<BR>
<BR>
UK Time is 11:30PM<BR>
<BR>
IF you need to find your time zone to NZ time zone, please see <BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-s=
ize:13.0px'><a href=3D"http://www.worldtimeserver.com/">http://www.worldtimese=
rver.com/</a><BR>
<BR>
I also would suggest logging on about 30 minutes to an hour prior to the be=
ginning of the chat. This keeps things from bogging down, while the band is =
trying to log on. As a courtesy to them, log in early.<BR>
<BR>
Other than that, have a blast with this...<BR>
<BR>
Glad to have the Joke using our site, and feel privileged to host this thin=
g. <BR>
</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><B=

<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Killing Joke1st al=
bum"><I>KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE WITH HONOUR! <BR>
OCCISIO LOCATIO <BR>
<BR>
THE WEBMASTER, <BR>
JESTER <BR>
WWW.KILLING-JOKE.COM<BR>
WWW.PARALLAX1.COM <BR>
<BR>
</I></FONT></SPAN><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-siz=
e:10.0px'>There is no place like 127.0.0.1<BR>
<BR>
&quot;In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for Windows o=
r Gates?&quot;</SPAN></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-si=
ze:12.0px'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>