[kj] OT Fw: Kill All Hippies November update

Mark Kolmar gathering@misera.net
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:42:50 -0600

BTW, is it just me, or was the "Seeing Red" single pretty useless and a
missed opportunity?  I like what Jagz Kooner has done with Primal
Scream, but oddly those mixes of "Seeing Red" did not work for me.

--Mark