[kj] Killing Joke/Chat live tomorrow 9:13 NZ time in K-J.comChatroom

Alex Smith gathering@misera.net
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:20:21 -0500

I won't be able to swing this, but PLEASE send my regards.....and ask
practical questions (i.e. don't waste time asking what their favorite type
of fishing lure is). New album? New tour?

Alex in NYC