[kj] Killing Joke/Chat live tomarrow 9:13 NZ time in K-J.com Chatroom

death wish gathering@misera.net
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:07:50 +0000

Right, this will give you the current time in Wellington, NZ.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=264

At the moment, it's 9am in Toronto, and 3am in Wellington the next day, so
it looks like us Eastcoasters will be up at 3am...

And I'm in transit today! See you all in 18 hours - now what was my
password.....? Cliff, Help!

T.