[kj] OT: Healthy -new born- Babies!!!

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:10:12 -0800 (PST)

Great news Javier! Congratulations!

--- "Javier Garcia" <jagargal@lycos.com> wrote:
Being away for a while, that's why I'm just replying to Alex's great news!!, congratulations Alex and the future mom!!!!!

One of the things that took me away for a while was the arrival of my little baby girl Jimena, who was born a week ago (november 19th). It;s a wonderful feeling... she's gorgeus!! (what else can I say!?!?!??).

Cheeeers

Javier
mexico city