[kj] "a very dubious character"

foolscircle9ways gathering@misera.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:05:01 -0800 (PST)

--0-855334616-1069880701=:71052

You mean the close-up of the dollar bill? Perhaps one of the American brethren can Illuminate us (burn!burn!) if Colesy's still keeping schtumm?

Bo Krogsgaard <t23@mother.brap.dk> wrote:
Either my brain is finally dead, or it is also Revelations that has the
symbol of the Illuminatus, i.e. the eye in the pyramid?

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.