[kj] Jaz Interview

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:57:07 -0500

I'd say the latter, personally speaking.

To the writer's great credit, he'd never heard of "Sarah Brighton" either.  Lucky man.  I never thought any female voice could be more annoying than that one out of the Cocteau Twins, but hers is.  I wonder how difficult a karaoke version of Harem would be to come by?