[kj] Killing Language

Nika gathering@misera.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:42:03 +0100

I know what you mean. I once translated the whole Fire dances album
into Czech for a friend who speaks nearly no English at all. It
looked quite nice on paper, but when we actually got to sort of
singing it along to the tunes I knew I wouldn't make a career
translating. It was funny, but I guess I pretty much ruined the
lyrics for my friend.
Nika in Prague