[kj] OT: Best Ban&$(#&(&$/ juno reactor - matrix#*$&%^!*#

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:13:02 -0800 (PST)

  Saw it, it was good yes, but i was not overly impressed at
this point of the game, after having seen the first two, tho the
music was none the worse for it. I think part 3 should have
stayed a part of part 2, pt2 would have given it much needed
momentum and intensity.
   I did see BenJuno with Amanpondo at the El Rey here in
L.A.(where kj played) for the Shango release. Awesome show.

saul

--- fluw <fluwdot@earthlink.net> wrote:
> speaking of juno reactor, go see matrix revolutions? ben
> watkins laid down some great stuff to that one.
> the flick wasn't bad either.

=====
WHO WOULD JESUS BOMB?

"Get me out