[kj] Killing Language

Stevie "workslave" Robinson gathering@misera.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:16:10 +0100 (CET)

The reason I asked is that during a prolonged attack of ennui I translated =
the titles of all the songs on the first 3 albums into finnish, and realise=
d how far the literal translation was from the meaning of the song. "Fall O=
f Because" was a particular pain in the arse 'cos it doesn't make sense LIT=
ERALLY in any language, so I settled for "J=E4rkeilyn Kukistuminen" (The Ov=
erthrow of Reasoning).

"Fall of Because" is a quote from Alisatr Crowley,=20

http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm

Well, thinking about, I've always though it was, I've never known that for =
a fact...