[kj] Fw: a gathering ?

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:31:52 +0000 (GMT)

I still like to think of myself as one of those annoying non-committed fans, but all my mates are season-ticket holders at Chels, I know more about them than any other team,  I've seen them play more than any other team, and I always try to
see their games on TV. So I guess I am.

And sorry, I can't do the 6th either - we're getting into the doing family Xmas things zone - taking my little nephews to some godforsaken kids theatre...