[kj] O/T Banshees

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:10:05 EST

--part1_6f.3ecb63af.2cf251fd_boundary

True, the reformed SLF gigs are very good (I've seen about 5 since 1990), and
Foxton is cool. Their 90s albums are more catchy, rock-n-roll sounding, but
if you like Nobody's Heroes or Go For It you might want to check them out (esp.
Get A Life).
I'll have to check out the early Siouxie stuff. I heard the 2 mpgs on one of
yesterday's email and they were good--that very early British punk sound, kind
of like very early slits. Talk to you later.
Greg

--part1_6f.3ecb63af.2cf251fd_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">True, the reformed SLF gigs are very good (I've seen a=
bout 5 since 1990), and Foxton is cool. Their 90s albums are more catchy, ro=
ck-n-roll sounding, but if you like Nobody's Heroes or Go For It you might w=
ant to check them out (esp. Get A Life).<BR>
I'll have to check out the early Siouxie stuff. I heard the 2 mpgs on one of=
 yesterday's email and they were good--that very early British punk sound, k=
ind of like very early slits. Talk to you later.<BR>
Greg</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6f.3ecb63af.2cf251fd_boundary--