[kj] [ot]Those pics

Rob Moss gathering@misera.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 14:10:34 -0700 (PDT)

Your last point is so true.

When are the English going to be allowed to be English again?
I mean, the English have made some terrible mistakes in the past (e.g. Graham Taylor, Margaret Thatcher) but it's about time we could celebrate all those great English pastimes like killing Scottish people. And Morris dancing. Without feeling shame.

(actually though I like the jocks but don't tell the Welsh that will you?)