[kj] You knave, you.

death wish gathering@misera.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 17:00:35 +0000

The mix was a prank! What a hoot - congrats! Prank on you merry
motherf*cker!

You had me boppin' along to a tune I hadn't listened to in a while - hell, I
even gave Loose Cannon a few more spins and am liking it more and more.

Er, you didn't record Loose Cannon yourself, did you? And Implant too? Jesus
Christ - The whole album and the website as well? WHAT??!?!??? AND you've
been impersonating Colsey for months and Raven for years??!?!?!?!?!?

Just don't tell me you've hired a bunch of lookalikes and are sending them
out on tour, ok?

Trevor In Sanity.