[kj] gatherers (Joe)

Jo-Anne Ens gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 23:24:31 -0500

You can also use a robots.txt file to keep search engines from indexing your
site. I don't know all the details, or if you can just apply it to a portion
of a site, and I can't look it up because I'm stuck on a crap dial-up
connection for the weekend. It does work for LiveJournal though, at least as
far as Google is concerned.

</delurk>

Jo-Anne