[kj] gatherers (Joe)

Jester gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 20:43:56 -0500

On 05/30/2003 8:35 PM, "Greyson Stoehr" <greygrrl@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would like to point out one thing, though.  Having
> been the victim of some idiot stalker, if you put up
> profile pages on a website, they are searchable by
> name AND photo via Google.  If the photos are up in a
> file on Yahoogroups, they WILL NOT COME UP in the
> search.
>
> Greyson
That is true, but I can put up aliases, rather than real names. Trust me, no
one here stands more risk than, say myself, for just running a site and
being an all around ass hole, and I am putting up a page on it. I will not
give phone numbers and addresses no matter what..... All anyone will get is
a pic and what info you want to deal out. And, the URL will only be for
Gatherers. I will not link on the main pages or anywhere else.