[kj] gatherers (Joe)

Jester gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 20:23:34 -0500

--B_3137171015_72221

On 05/30/2003 8:11 PM, "Cliff and Kara Livingston" <antifrz@alaska.net>
wrote:

> Yes that's a fun idea Jester,would be cool to see everyone.
> Cliff
> =20
Thanx Cliff. The idea actually started with the =B3Mission Statement=B2 page I
had when I first launched the site. One thing when I started this thing,
that I wanted to do, was email everyone back that had questions about the
site, keep as much up to date info as I could, and NOT seem aloof while
doing this. I have actually been planning an =B3about us=B2 page that would
include some info and pics about myself, Elana, and the kids. I know most o=
you hear enough about the kids, bout time you had a pic to go with the
faces, and see that life really is all about the Joke with me. I am more
than willing to do this type of page for any and all that want to submit
pics and info. Will do each page individually, then link them all from a
central page on the site, and send the url to the gathering only. At first,
depending on how many decide this is what they want to do, pages may be
added as many as ten a day.

Cheers,

--B_3137171015_72221

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] gatherers (Joe)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">On 05/30/2003 8:11 PM, &quot;Cliff and Kara Livingston=
&quot; &lt;antifrz@alaska.net&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Yes that's a fun idea =
Jester,would be cool to see everyone.<BR>
Cliff<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Thanx Cliff. The idea actually sta=
rted with the &#8220;Mission Statement&#8221; page I had when I first launch=
ed the site. One thing when I started this thing, that I wanted to do, was e=
mail everyone back that had questions about the site, keep as much up to dat=
e info as I could, and NOT seem aloof while doing this. I have actually been=
 planning an &#8220;about us&#8221; page that would include some info and pi=
cs about myself, Elana, and the kids. I know most of you hear enough about t=
he kids, bout time you had a pic to go with the faces, and see that life rea=
lly is all about the Joke with me. I am more than willing to do this type of=
 page for any and all that want to submit pics and info. Will do each page i=
ndividually, then link them all from a central page on the site, and send th=
e url to the gathering only. At first, depending on how many decide this is =
what they want to do, pages may be added as many as ten a day. <BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
J</FONT>
</BODY>