[kj] gatherers

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 12:20:23 -0500

I went and checked it out. Hans is right, there's no "add photo" option,
despite there being two empty photo album folders.

Odd, that.

My face has appeared in too many places across the `net that I certainly
don't need to add to that unsightly proliferation, but I would be curious to
connect a few names with some faces. Andy's site is a bit out of date in
that department (sorry, old bean!)

Think of it this way: if Geordie *IS* lurking, it could prompt him to speak
on up in defence of the Joke's last couple of photos: "Oi, you're calling me
fat, old and bald....and yet you look like THAT? CRIKEY!"

Alex in NYC