[kj] E'G

Jiri Serious gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1013166014-1054306004=:67591

Clearly a sign.
They meant to include a note
"Dear Colesy,
We recant. Please do the new sleeve.
-Big Life"

But 10 tracks!?! Hope this is the Mongolian version. And Japan still gets its 14 tracks, and so on.

Frater Coles, any thoughts about the tracks that are "missing"?

mike coles <mike@studio-c.co.uk> wrote:
As far as I know E'G are still going as a management and music publishing company (I think they still manage Geordie). Colesy would know.
Dead right, Jerry.
I did a favour for them last week and Chris Kettle sent me 30 quid in the post.
I'm not sure if they manage Geordie though.

I just got the album from Big Life/Zuma.
No sleeve or anything, just a cd.
And it only had 10 tracks on it!

yours as ever,
father coles

--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images for only ten pounds from the skylite zone

--0-1013166014-1054306004=:67591

<DIV>
<DIV>Clearly a sign. </DIV>
<DIV>They meant to include a note</DIV>
<DIV>"Dear Colesy, </DIV>
<DIV>We recant. Please do the new sleeve.</DIV>
<DIV>-Big Life"<BR></DIV>
<DIV>But 10 tracks!?! Hope this is the Mongolian version. And Japan still gets its 14 tracks, and so on. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Frater Coles, any thoughts about the tracks that are "missing"?</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>mike coles &lt;mike@studio-c.co.uk&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE type=text/css><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000>As far as I know E'G are still going as a management and music publishing company (I think they still manage Geordie). Colesy would know</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Dead right, Jerry.</DIV>
<DIV>I did a favour for them last week and Chris Kettle sent me 30 quid in the post.</DIV>
<DIV>I'm not sure if they manage Geordie though.</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>I just got the album from Big Life/Zuma.</DIV>
<DIV>No sleeve or anything, just a cd.</DIV>
<DIV>And it only had 10 tracks on it!</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>yours as ever,</DIV>
<DIV>father coles</DIV><X-SIGSEP><PRE>--
</PRE></X-SIGSEP>
<DIV>Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images for only ten pounds from the skylite zone</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).