[kj] please guys........................are you serious????

Rob Moss gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 06:57:54 -0700 (PDT)

The point is YOU SAID Tim was selling. You never said that you were offerin=
g and he refused. Your grasp of English is good enough for you to explain y=
ourself here very well.

Apologise to Tim and make it OK. Just don't insult people's integrity here.=
 Tim worked hard to get Absent Friends done after we got let down by some t=
hat shall remain nameless.

Thanks.